AUSTIN AREA | VIEW PROJECTS »
- » 6ixth Street Austin
- » The Callaway House at UT | View Project »
- » Circle C Commercial
- » Crestview Station
- » The Domain | View Project »
- » Escarpment Village
- » Frost Bank Tower
- » Gables at Westlake
- » Gables Park Plaza on Lady Bird Lake
- » HEB, Wimberley
- » HEB, Round Rock
- » IKEA, Round Rock
- » Parmer Ranch Trails Mixed Use, Cedar Park
- » Querencia at Barton Creek
- » Rollingwood Center, Rollingwood
- » San Clemente at Davenport
- » Shops at Arbor Trails | View Project »
- » Westminster Manor | View Project »
SAN ANTONIO AREA | VIEW PROJECTS »
- » Alon Town Center HEB | View Project »
- » Baptist Health Systems, New Braunfels
- » Bulverde Marketplace | View Project »
- » Eden Hill, New Braunfels
- » Enterprise Business Park, Schertz
- » Market at Boerne Stage HEB
- » Pearl Brewery
- » Steel House Lofts | View Project »
- » Thousand Oaks Business Park
- » Verde Enterprise Business Park | View Project »
- » Villas at Babcock
- » West Point Village HEB, New Braunfels
REPRESENTATIVE EXPERIENCE | VIEW »
- Representation of developers in ongoing rezoning and development of 300 acres from heavy industrial to customized mixed-use zoning to allow construction of 7 million square feet including office, hotel, multifamily, restaurants, retail life style center, vertical mixed use, private parks and condominiums.
- Representation of land development company to secure approval of floodplain reclamation variance to reclaim 42 acres of floodplain to increase the developable acreage of a planned retail shopping center.
- Representation of developers to rezone 71 acres of land over a highly sensitive regional aquifer recharge zone to allow construction of a big box retail store and negotiated zoning conditions regarding clustering of impervious cover, land use, green building and development intensity.
- Representation of a development company to redevelop downtown site as a mixed-use development that includes preservation of historic structures, river frontage and internal private roadways.
- Representation of the developer of a continuing care retirement community to redevelop an existing facility to add independent living units, memory care, assisted living and upgraded amenities.
- Representation of national retail furniture store to negotiate an economic development agreement, rezoning and 100 foot tall pole sign on the interstate highway.
- Representation of owner and developer of hundred acre retail shopping center development to relocate roadways on City’s Major Thoroughfare Plan, and secure approval of City cost participation agreement to construct roadways.
- Involved in many of the most recognizable commercial developments in the region.
© Land Use Solutions 2013 | All rights reserved | Design by Zócalo